Replacements will be issued when a product is delivered and there is a malfunction with the operation which is unable to be resolved by way of replacement parts or advice.
Refunds & Cancellation
If you cancel before shipment is out, there will be just a 3% fee to cover applicable MC/VISA/AMEX charges. If shipment left the warehouse, arrived defective, and cannot be fixed by changing a part (frame, motor), we will send a replacement and a shipping slip to return the defective item to us for an exchange.
- There are no returns for open or used items if they can be fixed by changing a part.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to return the goods to us, so please ensure you repackage the products efficiently and take out courier insurance if returning by courier, any damage during transport back to us will be the customer responsibility.
- There are no returns on charger and batteries unless defective on arrival when buying a new scooter. Any after-sale part that we ship out is being tested for 100% functionality.
Delivery is usually in 5-7 working days on all stock items; however, please allow up to 10 working days, we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer than this. Assistance can be offered with the assembly of any of our products we have Most scooters arrive 90-95% ready to ride with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. We will accept no liability for an incorrect fitting here by our customers.
Please check the delivery for damages before signing for the item in good condition. If you do sign as damaged, please notify us immediately.
We are 100% committed to customer service, so therefore we offer a warranty period of 1 Year, subject to certain conditions, set out below. Feel free to contact us with any questions before purchasing.
- Damaged plastic parts and wear and tear on brake pads, tires, or damage to any part of the product due to abuse or misuse.
- Labor that occurs outside of our facility.
- Parts damaged by accidents, neglect, misuse, abuse.
- Damage caused by a non-covered part or by any part not purchased from our facility.
- Products that have NOT been regularly checked and serviced as highlighted in conditions.
- We have the right to determine what damage is due to defective materials and what will be expected to product abuse or misuse.
- The buyer has full rights to use a 3rd party to examine the fault, so therefore not to be made reliant on our individual companies companies' opinions.
Faults must be reported as soon as reasonably possible by email. We will assess the problem and try to rectify it without the need for you to send the product back to us to help save time. We will send out a replacement part, if possible, to be fitted by yourselves with guidance from us. If the problem found to be due to neglect or not covered under warranty, then we will fix the problem, but there will be a cost. You also have full rights to get a 3rd party opinion on whether the warranty covers the fault or not if you do not know except our assessment and associated costs.
Upon purchase of all products, they must be thoroughly checked to ensure that no nuts or bolts have become loose or dropped out in transit. The same check should be carried out before each ride of the product, thus ensuring long-term durability. We advise that all products are ridden with adequate safety clothing ie, helmets, etc. Products must be ridden responsibly and must not be abused for the warranty to be valid. These are on-road vehicles and should be ridden with due care and attention for your own safety and that of the public.
Inokim Scooters will take no liability for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed and for damages that were not caused by any breach on our part. By purchasing our products, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth here. Nothing in these terms will reduce your rights relating to cancellation, faulty or misdescribed good Inokim Scooters and its owners and employees are not and will not be responsible nor liable for any bodily/physical damage or injury resulting or connected to our products.
Inokim Scooters will not be liable for any property damage arising or related to the usage of any product sold on our website or site. The client is using the product on his sole responsibly and is required to drive according to all laws and regulations, including federal and state laws. It is recommended to always have applicable insurances and coverage in place for rider and third party usage.