Where Innovation Meets Excitement!
Join our dynamic team and be part of the electric revolution. We're seeking passionate individuals who are ready to accelerate their careers and help us shape the future of urban mobility.
Growth & development
Work with state of the art e-scooter technology & contribute to the evolution of urban transportation.
Make a difference in the way people move around cities and contribute to a sustainable future.
Join a team that values collaboration, creativity, and a shared commitment to excellence.
Your next adventure awaits – let's
the future together!
- We are looking for talented and passionate Automotive Technicians to join our Inokim Service Center team in the Center of Israel.
- At Inokim, our Mechanics play a vital role in our Service operation, helping us to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- We’ve created some of the most innovative electric scooter on the market, and as a Service Technician, you will be key in ensuring an equally innovative service to our customers.
- Service, repair, and improve: Working with Inokim software and tools, you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Inokim e-scooters.
- At Inokim, we pride ourselves on providing top quality products to our customers. We trust our team members to inspect our electric scooters diligently and to work with the highest quality standards.
- You have professional experience servicing and repairing electric scooters within the automotive or similar industries.
- You are technically qualified and have relevant certification to perform scooter repairs. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning, and collaboration are crucial to success.
- You have the opportunity to work with innovative technology, advanced tools, and software. You will receive ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- Our dedicated in-house training teams will train you on Inokim technology and the repair of scooters, setting you up for success.
- As a store manager at Inokim, you'll be responsible for overseeing sales
and managing a team of retail employees. In this role, you'll lead team members
in recruitment, training, and development while setting the standard for open
communication and active problem-solving. We're looking for a store manager who
is 100% committed to their team's success and who will take an active interest
in their team members' growth and development.
- As a hands-on coach, you're always looking for ways to improve performance and have a keen understanding of numbers and KPIs. The high level
of autonomy in your job allows you to be creative in developing your operation,
but with that comes the responsibility of self-evaluation and always striving
for excellence. As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all
Sales targets, KPIs, and Operational priorities are communicated to the team
and subsequently met or exceeded. This includes ensuring that sales
opportunities are created, test drives are scheduled, new orders are placed,
pre-delivery readiness is maximized, delivery yield is maximized, and customer
satisfaction scores are high.
- Drive business growth and increase sales through excellent customer
service, deep product knowledge, and superb product presentation and promotion.Lead the planning, implementation and follow-up of store events / sales
- Regularly communicate with location staff about performance data and new
business opportunities. Proactively identify new business opportunities and
partner with the business sales leaders to highlight any potential commercial
What to ExpectOur Service Managers are the leaders of our field Service operations. As Inokim expands its service in Israel, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers, developing your team members and organization, managing day-to-day operations, and ensuring Inokim Service meets the needs of our customers as well as the expectations of our employees.As Service Manager you will be responsible for our service locations and lead your Management team and organization to consistently deliver excellent results. To succeed at Inokim, you must be energetic, highly organized, and smart working as well as having a passion for true leadership and the Inokim brand.What You’ll Do· Direct and focus the resources with service to ensure service teams are as effective as they possibly can be· Develop and drive strategic decisions for the service organization in order to meet current and future business demands· Select and coach a leadership team, giving them tools and clear objectives so they can help the local Service Center be successful and meet its targets· Effectively communicate and motivate teams, as well as adapting to the changing needs of the company· Regularly review Service Center KPIs, identifying trends and reviewing in more detail with managers if required to quickly address any negative trends or issues· Proactively lead a team of managers, being present in the field and ensuring managers are empowered to make the right decisions to drive the business forward· Connect and work closely with other service managers across EMEA, discussing daily operations, field operations service, to optimize best practice throughout the region· Carry out quarterly performance and development reviews with managers, understanding what is needed for them to develop their role, setting clear goals, expectations and follow ups· Constantly assess potential service improvements· Manage financials from a service perspective for the center, maintaining an overview of cost savings, employee expenses, operational costs, profit and loss and revenue· Lead the region to expand and grow, including mobile service and new service locations· Present and pitch to senior leadership and your teams on strategic initiatives to be implemented within the Service area for your center· Liaise closely with broader business areas including, but not limited to, Sales, Delivery, EHS, HR, Recruitment, ensuring a strong network of peers· As part of this role you will be required to travel to different centers within your regionWhat You’ll Bring· Ministry of Transport certifications for professional manager are required: Mechanics, Electricity, Air conditioning and HV EV maintenance· A proven background of leading an organization or region to meet operational and strategic targets· Experience within the automotive industry is required· Ability to find, organize and manipulate data for decision making and action taking purposes· A background of interrogating numbers and identifying correlations· An understanding of local employment law is highly desirable· Excellent organization skills, with experience of high-level reporting· Experience of working in an agile environment, where you have responded quickly to changing business needs· An open and approachable leadership style, with experience of leading, motivating and coaching managers· Proven experience of successful delegation to achieve results· Excellent command of the English language· Ability to move between a high-level, holistic business approach and communicating with employees on a grass-roots level· Strong analytical IT skills, including use of Excel Inokim is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Inokim is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.Privacy is a top priority for Inokim. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application